Peer-to-peer advisory: London
True leadership extends far beyond simply issuing instructions—it’s about empowering your teams to release their full potential. This facilitated session with a small group of peers is designed to help SME leaders, like yourself, develop the skills you’d need to boost productivity.
In this session, you will learn how to practice, and apply:
- Various coaching methodologies, communication strategies, and practical techniques that have successfully improved employee engagement.
- The Leader-Manage-Coach model. Discover how you can redesign your leadership approach by implementing this practice.
- The GROW model — a powerful framework for structuring effective conversations that drive results.
By participating in this session, you’ll:
- Acquire a solid framework for enhancing your leadership skills.
- Elevate your ability to improve your teams and your own productivity.
- Gain insights into seamlessly integrating coaching practices into your existing performance management systems and everyday work life.
- Exchange ideas and experience with other leaders on ways to improve team satisfaction and productivity.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by email at HTGM.Events@smallbusinesscharter.org.
Capacity is limited so please register your place as soon as possible.